A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > There's some sick bastards out there!
There's some sick bastards out there!  [message #67834] Mon, 01 July 2013 03:45 Go to previous message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

Stories like this make my blood boil - http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/8860678/Hunch-puts-bab y-buyer-in-prison

That poor little kid! Maybe he's been rescued and is 'in care', but nothing is ever going to give him his innocence back and he'll be scarred for life. I know six year old boys and they're just babies and so they should be. I hope these bastards rot in hell - but they probably won't.

It is far from the worst thing about it, but everytime something like this happens the know-it-alls equate every gay with pedophiles. Like no "straight" person was ever a monster like these two. And their 'customers'.

Rot in Hell, Bastards!

(sorry if you don't like the language, but i'm not happy!)

Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Previous Topic: It's been a long, long time....
Next Topic: Neet Hair Removal Gel review
Goto Forum:

[ RSS ]