A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Weekend (the movie)
Weekend (the movie)  [message #67967] Wed, 04 September 2013 15:39 Go to previous message
Kitzyma is currently offline  Kitzyma

Likes it here

Weekend (2011)
<http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1714210/?ref_=fn_al_tt_6>
"After a drunken house party with his straight mates, Russell heads out to a gay club. Just before closing time he picks up Glen but what's expected to be just a one-night stand becomes something else, something special."

I just watched this and was very touched by it. There were faults, such as the sound recording was sometimes sub-optimal and there was rather a lot of drug-taking. However, apart from that I found it to be basically realistic and a reasonably accurate portrayal of some aspects of being gay. The main characters were, in my view, believable and three-dimensional. If you haven't seen it, I'd say it would be worth your time to take a look at it.

Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Previous Topic: Neet Hair Removal Gel review
Next Topic: Yeah, that's stupid
Goto Forum:

[ RSS ]