A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > A request for some help
A request for some help  [message #68591] Thu, 28 August 2014 15:48 Go to previous message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

Recently my server and two workstations were hit by a severe power outage in the grid that serves my block in eastern Toronto. A result of this crash was the Boot partition on the primary drives on all three machines were wiped clean and access to all were denied until the Operating System (Window 7 Ultimate) was re-installed.

A major caveat of all and any computer systems since time began had been ignored, namely backup, backup, backup; consequently, whilst I had successfully, and regularly, mirrored the archive drives (SATA1, SATA2, SATA3, SATA4 (each the new Seagate 4TB, and holding my entire Digital Vidéo, Audio, Gay Adult Pre-condom and Nude Male Celebrity Photo Collections) SATA0 the Boot Drive on each machine (Seagate 1 TB) was never included and for whatever reason the Windows Activation Keys were lost when the Windows Registry was destroyed when re-installing Windows.  These Keys were on-line purchases through Microsoft and therefore I had no hard-copy of them with the media.

My problem:  I'm now living on a pension, and currently in the process of relocating to hopefully better living accommodation; but, I can  no longer afford the CDN$900 it would cost me to replace the three Keys.

My ask:  Do any of our Membership, who have migrated to Windows 8 from Windows 7, have any NOW VACANT Windows 7 Ultimate Activation Keys they would be willing to give me. I need three to make my system "legal" again as I'm using MSDN Windows 7 freely distributed 64-bit media to which I'm entitled as a member, but for which only temporary 120-day Keys are provided.

I can offer no money in exchange for the Keys; but, I am willing to provide those who freely give me appropriate "Legal" Activation Keys, access to the Archive drives on-line, once the Server is back up and running.  This is no small service; the on-line archives (which I have shared through the ED2K Peer-to-peer Network for the past 15-years) hold some 4000 Family-friendly full-length Vidéos, 2000 Gay-themed and more or less Family-friendly full- and short-length Vidéos, combined spanning some 90-years of film history, Audio largely mp3's comprising all genres and about 15-languages and numbering somewhere in the range of 50,000 files, Gay Adult Pre-condom classic films largely filmed between 1950 and 1985 from a variety of studios then operating and considered to be amongst the finest ever filmed, with each found in the University of Wisconsin's (at Madison) Film Library of Gay Adult Film, the largest repository of Gay-themed Erotica in the World.

A reply to this thread, followed by an e-Mail to the gaydeceiver@hotmail.com would be gratefully received and welcomed.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada

[Updated on: Thu, 28 August 2014 18:22]

Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Previous Topic: In this day and age, can this really be happening?
Next Topic: A rarely discussed topic indeed.
Goto Forum:

[ RSS ]