A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > 2016 Story Queue updates
2016 Story Queue updates  [message #70741] Wed, 06 January 2016 10:28 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

As we start 2016 we have the following queue:

Sets 1 - 5: 7 items
Set 6: 5 items
Sets 7 - 11: 4 items
Sets 12 - 13: 3 items
Sets 14 - 18: 2 items
Sets 19 - 21: 1 item

This is good. It means that the first slot for new story items is in set 6. That;s two weeks away and is not too long for a new submission to wait. This is a result of my policy of trying to get new submissions in as early as pososble, but almost never breaching the maximum of seven items per set.

We also have some continuity, though not as much as when I had a queue of long items by the same author. That was an illusion of continuity, though. It was just a queue of decent stories.

I have some promises of new tales in the future, and some from new authors. That's great.

I'd love smokr to consider bringing us his tales of early sexual experience that he has penned for other folk. Those would make a great seasoning of reality amongst the romantic fantasy world we have here.

We also have some authors who never write the final chapter to their tales. Maybe you could write to them to encourage them?

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School

Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message