A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Rick Beck's - Discoverying Gregorgy
Rick Beck's - Discoverying Gregorgy   [message #74471] Tue, 19 June 2018 23:53 Go to previous message
Tukblupill is currently offline  Tukblupill

Getting started

Reading this story about DG written by Rick is really very well done. Even though it is one of his older stories it is still very current in the issue it presents. Martin, confused about his sexuality, describes his feeling of inadequacy. I believe Rick has done  a spectacular job in the way he matures Martin. His confusion rings so true. I had to re-read it to squeeze every bit of knowledge and emotions from it. Thank you Rick. Not sure if anyone else has read this recently. But the revelation Martin has as to why he feels they way he does and needs to be connected with people plays havoc with his desires and inter reactions with others is so appropriate for today. It puts his need for sex and contrast it to love. Wow, very good in my opinion. Not sure anyone else will agree. 

Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Previous Topic: 'Waiting' is the next challenge
Next Topic: Love Existentially by John Teller
Goto Forum:

[ RSS ]