A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Please help me find a story
Please help me find a story  [message #75666] Sat, 30 March 2019 10:00 Go to previous message
Valaerys is currently offline  Valaerys

Getting started

Hello everyone. I read 2 stories, a long time back on one of the story sites (Can't remember if it was nifty,crvboy or this one). They were amazing, with good storyline and prose. Please help me find them.

Story 1- A vampire (or perhaps werewolf) love story, where a young man who was bitten or turned, is rescued by a coven. The alpha of the coven falls in love with the young man, but is unaware initially that his beta is in love with him(alpha). Eventually, they all become a triad, which is prophesized to face a great danger.

2- An aspiring singer working as a roadie is discovered by a band after their lead singers bails out. The other singer of the band and the newbie fall in love. Meanwhile an evil villain is trying to cause a nuclear attack n is developing a n-bomb in Australia. Somehow this band gets entangled in this sinister plot.

I'll be really grateful if you can help me find out these stories.

Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Previous Topic: New faves
Next Topic: The Pick Of The Bunch
Goto Forum:

[ RSS ]