A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > The Thief of Small Things by Geron Kees
The Thief of Small Things by Geron Kees  [message #76713] Thu, 09 April 2020 04:09 Go to previous message
Teddy is currently offline  Teddy

Really getting into it

http://iomfats.org/storyshelf/hosted/geron-kees/shorts/the-t hief-of-small-things.html

What a great story! I think that usually we authors tend to present stories for the readers that are told from the point of view of the person who has the secrets he is trying to hold close rather than from the POV of the other person and love interest. In that sense this story is, I think, very unique. And of course presented in the way only Geron can. It's a great piece of work and a delight to read.

“There's no grays, only white that's got grubby. I'm surprised you don't know that. And sin, young man, is when you treat people as things. Including yourself. That's what sin is.” - Terry Pratchett

Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message icon7.gif
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Previous Topic: Socks
Next Topic: Does there have to be a plot or are characters sufficient?
Goto Forum:

[ RSS ]