A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Jake's Hand / Jake's Side by R.E.-C. aka vwl
Jake's Hand / Jake's Side by R.E.-C. aka vwl  [message #76977] Thu, 04 June 2020 05:14 Go to previous message
Teddy is currently offline  Teddy

Really getting into it

This is a story that's been around for quite some time on Nifty and migrated elsewhee as well. The author has a number of tales under his belt, written under two different pen names that I know of (listed in the title).

It can be a daunting task sorting through the dregs of Nifty in order to find a tale worth reading but this one is well worth the effort, for those of you who've not already done so. 

https://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/relationships/jakes-hand/

[Updated on: Thu, 04 June 2020 05:14]

“There's no grays, only white that's got grubby. I'm surprised you don't know that. And sin, young man, is when you treat people as things. Including yourself. That's what sin is.” - Terry Pratchett

Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message