A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Police brutality...or stupidity?
Police brutality...or stupidity?  [message #65557] Sat, 09 April 2011 17:30 Go to next message
chrisjames147 is currently offline  chrisjames147

Really getting into it

The police officer in question thought he had the right answer, you decide.
Let's see, a baby squirrel on the porch of an elementary school, dozens of kids watching and what do you do? Spray the dangerous animal with pepper spray.

I imagine the squirrel was traumatized, as were the kids. The squirrel was finally treated by animal control officers and declared well and good. The officer's actions are now under investigation and he faces public shame.

The moral? If you want to keep your nuts, stay away from squirrels.

[Updated on: Sat, 09 April 2011 17:31]

Age appears to be best in four things; old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read. (Sir Francis Bacon 1561-1626)
Re: Police brutality...or stupidity?  [message #65558 is a reply to message #65557] Sat, 09 April 2011 19:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
E.J. is currently offline  E.J.

Really getting into it

Location is KImbrough Middle School, which is supposed to be in Texas though I don't believe it.
A properly trained Texas police officer would have use his Taser.

(\\__/) And if you don't believe The sun will rise
(='.'=) Stand alone and greet The coming night
(")_(") In the last remaining light. (C. Cornell)
Re: Police brutality...or stupidity?  [message #65560 is a reply to message #65558] Sun, 10 April 2011 05:27 Go to previous message
ray2x is currently offline  ray2x

Really getting into it

The Texas way would be to arrest the wrong squirrel, sentence him to death without any legal evidence for his excecution and Bush would deny clemency for the squirrel despite overwhelming evidence for his innocence.

Raymundo
Previous Topic: HAHAHAHAHAHA I freakin love it!
Next Topic: There are other christianists of whom to beware
Goto Forum: