A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Sanctions..is that it?
icon8.gif Sanctions..is that it?  [message #65566] Tue, 12 April 2011 15:05 Go to next message
chrisjames147 is currently offline  chrisjames147

Really getting into it

I don't get it, is that all they are going to do to this bugger? Where is the long arm of the law? These bastards deserve jail time as an example to the rest.

The sanctions they speak of is a slap on the wrist and nothing more. The great cabal of Vatican un-holy men must be so pleased with themselves. I imagine the poor boy is now an adult with a great deal of shame and guilt about these events. I wonder when that will be addressed.

This is damning news that only scratches the surface of clergy abuse of minors. Is it any wonder that atheism is on the rise? There ought to be UN sanctions on the Vatican and the dictator that sits in Rome. A no fly zone there could be run with model airplanes, I have one they can use.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110412/ap_on_re_eu/eu_vatican_church_abuse

Age appears to be best in four things; old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read. (Sir Francis Bacon 1561-1626)
Re: Sanctions..is that it?  [message #65567 is a reply to message #65566] Wed, 13 April 2011 07:22 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

So does this make the papacy an accessory to abuse? I think it does.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: Bob Vander Plaats - Wanker? You be the judge.
Next Topic: And now for some good news...
Goto Forum: