A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > It was only going to be a matter of time ....
It was only going to be a matter of time ....  [message #65586] Fri, 15 April 2011 12:43 Go to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

... a link from Brody's Blog led me to yours and the following ad at the top of your featured article:

[Updated on: Fri, 15 April 2011 12:50]

"... comme recherché qu'un délice callipygian"
Which begged the question ...  [message #65587 is a reply to message #65586] Fri, 15 April 2011 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

... which I as sure as God made Shooting-sherry needed to answer, and the following definitely does:

"... comme recherché qu'un délice callipygian"
Re: It was only going to be a matter of time ....  [message #65588 is a reply to message #65586] Fri, 15 April 2011 13:18 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

Google is such fun with contextual adverts, isn't it!

Do you suppose it's consensual contextual? Or maybe it's consexual consensual contextual?

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: Conservatives of Texas vs. Lawrence v. Texas
Next Topic: PS Brody:
Goto Forum: