A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > For those of you who wonder about my sense of humour....
icon12.gif For those of you who wonder about my sense of humour....  [message #65700] Thu, 05 May 2011 23:03 Go to next message
Brody Levesque is currently offline  Brody Levesque

Really getting into it

• Attachment: Snoopy.gif
    (Size: 11.66KB, Downloaded 351 times)
Re: For those of you who wonder about my sense of humour....  [message #65702 is a reply to message #65700] Fri, 06 May 2011 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DesDownunder is currently offline  DesDownunder

Likes it here

Cute!
The dog deserves an Oscar, best performance since Lassie.
What, it's for real? Somebody call RSPCA.

DesDownunder

Call me naive if you want, but life without trust in the goodness of others would be intolerable.

Religious indoctrination: It gets better, without it.
icon14.gif Re: For those of you who wonder about my sense of humour....  [message #65716 is a reply to message #65700] Mon, 09 May 2011 04:46 Go to previous message
attatood.too is currently offline  attatood.too

Likes it here

Hahahahahahahaha! It's stuff like this that adds to this site and gives us a wide range of entertainment to go along with the serious topics. Thanks Brody! ;-D

I prefer guys that don't come in a box.
Previous Topic: My Blackberry Is Not Working!
Next Topic: Letter to Dr. Laura
Goto Forum: