A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Support the Freedom to Love
Support the Freedom to Love  [message #65758] Tue, 17 May 2011 18:35 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

IDAHO is almost over here. The USA has more to go. So let;s look at other things, too:

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Support the Freedom to Love  [message #65763 is a reply to message #65758] Tue, 17 May 2011 20:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

This forum seriously needs a 'Like' button!

Commas matter - 'Party on Dudes' is not the same as 'Party on, Dudes'
Re: Support the Freedom to Love  [message #65765 is a reply to message #65763] Tue, 17 May 2011 21:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Ah, then t'would be like farcebook

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Support the Freedom to Love  [message #65766 is a reply to message #65765] Tue, 17 May 2011 22:03 Go to previous message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

Some of my Best friends are on farcebook! ;-D

But that's off-topic - excellent video. It should be required viewing . . well, everywhere really.

cheers

Commas matter - 'Party on Dudes' is not the same as 'Party on, Dudes'
Previous Topic: NW is alive and well
Next Topic: It's ok to be Takei!
Goto Forum: