A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Busty substances
Busty substances  [message #65800] Sat, 28 May 2011 22:46 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I find breasts perplexing, women's breasts. Stay with me. I know we're gay!

When it is a large breasted lady as owner of the breasts she often wears them on display, with a loose top allowing breast dangle when she leans forward. In the last two days I've been hijacked at breast point by pairs of breasts. And I found I was looking at them.

They get in the way of eye contact. When trying to talk to the face the udder swings into view and draws the attention away from the eyes.This is not good, because women both like men to look at their breasts and despise men for looking at their breasts.

I can say very clearly that I have no interest in breasts, especially large ones. They do nothing for me sexually. Aesthetically I prefer flat chested girls. So what n earth is going on here? Is it just a reflex action because they were, once, purveyors of lunch?

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
He, he, he ....  [message #65801 is a reply to message #65800] Sun, 29 May 2011 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

... "Is it just a reflex action because they were, once, purveyors of lunch?"

Simply gotta love your sense of occasion Timmy.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada

"... comme recherché qu'un délice callipygian"
Re: He, he, he ....  [message #65803 is a reply to message #65801] Sun, 29 May 2011 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DesDownunder is currently offline  DesDownunder

Likes it here

Lunch? Lunch?
They made me suck on the damn things at every meal time.

DesDownunder

Call me naive if you want, but life without trust in the goodness of others would be intolerable.

Religious indoctrination: It gets better, without it.
Re: He, he, he ....  [message #65804 is a reply to message #65803] Sun, 29 May 2011 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ray2x is currently offline  ray2x

Really getting into it

I think Jay Leno once said that female breast can sell almost anything. So, breast are good marketing tools.

Raymundo
If recall correctly ...  [message #65807 is a reply to message #65804] Sun, 29 May 2011 06:29 Go to previous message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

... [our correspondent]'s persomal Blog at one time or another was entitled "Marketing By Permission", so I'm supposing that [he] would know, eh? Although somewhere or another another expression comes to mind, "Pussy whipped" I believe it was.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada

[edited to anonymise somewhat - timmy]

[Updated on: Sun, 29 May 2011 08:04] by Moderator

"... comme recherché qu'un délice callipygian"
Previous Topic: Let he without sin cast the first stone...
Next Topic: Condolences
Goto Forum: