A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Happy Father's Day
icon6.gif Happy Father's Day  [message #65875] Sun, 19 June 2011 13:58 Go to next message
Brody Levesque is currently offline  Brody Levesque

Really getting into it

For those of you who are "Dads"
Re: Happy Father's Day  [message #65878 is a reply to message #65875] Mon, 20 June 2011 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Scott is currently offline  Scott

Likes it here

Thank you Brody! I got calls from both my girls yesterday. They are getting used to the idea of a gay dad and are cool with it. When I visited them a few weeks ago (they share an apartment in Pittsburgh) we were going out to see a movie. We decided against Pirates because of poor reviews. My older one then recommended we see "Thor, because of the eye-candy", and then glanced my way with a little smile. I laughed and said I wasn't quite ready for that experience, yet. Going to a movie with my daughters so we could both look at the guys. We decided on Fast Five, because we are all into cars...and Vin Diesel.

Hope your Father's Day was a good one.

Cycling is the one sport where a guy can shave his legs, wear spandex and bright colors, and be accepted.
Re: Happy Father's Day  [message #65879 is a reply to message #65878] Tue, 21 June 2011 04:18 Go to previous message
ray2x is currently offline  ray2x

Really getting into it

Hope you had a good day, Brody. We spend the day at Disneyland, one of my daughter's favorite places (mine too). I got to sit with my daughter on most rides, which my wife arranged. I usually take the videos and pictures but the roles were reversed. Sort of funny to see me on video.

Raymundo
Previous Topic: UN passes resoultion for gay rights
Next Topic: The Solstice!
Goto Forum: