A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > It's masturbation month!
It's masturbation month!  [message #65948] Sun, 10 July 2011 17:06 Go to next message
attatood.too is currently offline  attatood.too

Likes it here

No Message Body

I prefer guys that don't come in a box.
Re: It's masturbation month!  [message #65949 is a reply to message #65948] Mon, 11 July 2011 21:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

Still no replies, Peter. Guess everyone's busy - wonder what they're doing?Wink

Commas matter - 'Party on Dudes' is not the same as 'Party on, Dudes'
Re: It's masturbation month!  [message #65950 is a reply to message #65949] Tue, 12 July 2011 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Likes it here

I guess you and I are the only ones finished and cleaned up,Kiwi... But, that was awhile ago... Errr, I'll be back in a couple of minutes. Wink

Re: It's masturbation month!  [message #65951 is a reply to message #65949] Tue, 12 July 2011 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Likes it here

I guess you and I are the only ones finished and cleaned up,Kiwi... But, that was awhile ago... Errr, I'll be back in a couple of minutes. Wink

Re: It's masturbation month!  [message #65955 is a reply to message #65948] Wed, 13 July 2011 02:18 Go to previous message
Smokr is currently offline  Smokr

Likes it here

Just a month?
pfft

raysstories.com
Previous Topic: Violence Against LGBTQ Community Increased Signficantly
Next Topic: On the surface this looks good...
Goto Forum: