A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Paranoia strikes deep...
icon13.gif Paranoia strikes deep...  [message #66040] Sat, 30 July 2011 14:19
chrisjames147 is currently offline  chrisjames147

Really getting into it

into your life it will creep, but here's a Christian antidote:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43881513/ns/technology_and_science-security/t/how-kids-fool-their-parents-social-networks/from/toolbar

I wonder who is watching Sam Black and his Covenant Eyes organization? Is anyone not aware that kids will push the limits of their parent's knowledge? If you buy them the gadget then they will use it to their own ends. Duh, then who becomes responsible?

I do wonder what Mr. Black's company tracks and blocks with his software. You don't suppose he would object to kids reaching out to any websites with the word gay or homosexual involved. Would he? Is that the Christian thing to do?

The paranoia in society is already gone far enough. Kids don't play outside any more since every parent knows that perverts are lurking behind every bush. I am concerned that Mr. Black and his ilk are planting more bushes, does that make me paranoid?

Age appears to be best in four things; old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read. (Sir Francis Bacon 1561-1626)
Previous Topic: Teenage survivor gives chilling account of Norway massacre
Next Topic: Gays Are The REAL Bullies
Goto Forum: