A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Too much time on their hands?
Too much time on their hands?  [message #66071] Fri, 12 August 2011 02:23 Go to next message
attatood.too is currently offline  attatood.too

Likes it here

Really??? I mean seriously?? It may be just me. Maybe not. Questioning the sexuality of a Muppet is getting carried away though, in my opinion.

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/sex/should-bert-and-ernie-get-married-2524118/;_ylt=AtexqAy63k0gz0Rs8KhtD_5abqU5

I prefer guys that don't come in a box.
Re: Too much time on their hands?  [message #66072 is a reply to message #66071] Fri, 12 August 2011 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Scott is currently offline  Scott

Likes it here

I agree with you. Someone is creating something out of nothing. It kind of reminds me of when televangelist Jerry Falwell declared the purple Teletubby gay because he/she was......purple. Of course, that was to discredit the show.

Doesn't Sesame Street have a real couple who are gay? I don't remember. It's been decades since I saw the show.

Cycling is the one sport where a guy can shave his legs, wear spandex and bright colors, and be accepted.
Re: Too much time on their hands?  [message #66073 is a reply to message #66072] Fri, 12 August 2011 05:55 Go to previous message
attatood.too is currently offline  attatood.too

Likes it here

I figure this is getting carried away and not only discredits, but also makes a mockery of the real issues that the LBGTQ community faces. People will find it hard to take the issues seriously if we are being concerned with whether or not a couple of freakin' puppets are 'doing the dirty deed'. Do people really have nothing better to do?

I prefer guys that don't come in a box.
Previous Topic: Things They Never Told Us in School
Next Topic: Britain Is A Riot
Goto Forum: