A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Gay Connecticut exorcism
icon13.gif Gay Connecticut exorcism  [message #66206] Thu, 29 September 2011 16:46 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Gay Connecticut exorcism  [message #66207 is a reply to message #66206] Thu, 29 September 2011 18:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Watch it to the end. Watch the interview. Opine after that. What do you think of her?

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Gay Connecticut exorcism  [message #66208 is a reply to message #66207] Thu, 29 September 2011 19:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kupuna is currently offline  kupuna

Really getting into it

Knowing that unhappy people are continuously hijacked and trapped by mad 'pastors' and 'healers', is deeply disturbing. Although I am barely able to watch a video like this one all the way to the end, it is a good thing that quacks are put on display and their madness is revealed.
Re: Gay Connecticut exorcism  [message #66209 is a reply to message #66208] Thu, 29 September 2011 19:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I found I wanted to slap her and exorcise her pastorship demon.

Re: Gay Connecticut exorcism  [message #66210 is a reply to message #66209] Thu, 29 September 2011 19:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kupuna is currently offline  kupuna

Really getting into it

I found I wanted to slap her and exorcise her pastorship demon.

Me too!
CNN's Rick Sanchez is far too polite. This woman, and other criminals like her, deserves some of the treatment she offers her poor victims.
Re: Gay Connecticut exorcism  [message #66212 is a reply to message #66210] Fri, 30 September 2011 08:59 Go to previous message
DesDownunder is currently offline  DesDownunder

Likes it here

She is undereducated, probably illiterate, definitely devoid of intelligence and a prime example of primitive superstitious religious insanity. Voodoo is not far away from this woman's chickens.

She does not understand that her motivation to care for people is harming others because, she is getting off on the kick her narcissistic ego gets from having control and power over her congregation. She needs help but not from Jesus. He's done more than enough for her.

DesDownunder

Call me naive if you want, but life without trust in the goodness of others would be intolerable.

Religious indoctrination: It gets better, without it.
Previous Topic: 2011 Rafto Prize to Sexual Minorities Uganda (SMUG)
Next Topic: No comment needed ...
Goto Forum: