A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Missing person
Missing person  [message #66279] Fri, 04 November 2011 08:06 Go to next message
Nigel is currently offline  Nigel

On fire!

Has anyone heard anything of Timmy since Tuesday? Is he sick? Is his internet down?

Hugs
N

I dream of boys with big bulges in their trousers,
Never of girls with big bulges in their blouses.

…and look forward to meeting you in Cóito.
Re: Missing person  [message #66282 is a reply to message #66279] Fri, 04 November 2011 20:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

I've been wondering that too. Where are you, timmy?

Commas matter - 'Party on Dudes' is not the same as 'Party on, Dudes'
Re: Missing person  [message #66285 is a reply to message #66279] Sat, 05 November 2011 17:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I was called away suddenly. My father in law was hospitalised and looked set to die. We have been holding his hand. He died at 4:50am UK time today. We are just back after a 7 hour car trip from his home.

[Updated on: Sat, 05 November 2011 20:12]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Missing person  [message #66286 is a reply to message #66285] Sat, 05 November 2011 18:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nigel is currently offline  Nigel

On fire!

Please accept my condolences.

Hugs
Nigel

I dream of boys with big bulges in their trousers,
Never of girls with big bulges in their blouses.

…and look forward to meeting you in Cóito.
Re: Missing person  [message #66287 is a reply to message #66286] Sat, 05 November 2011 19:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

Welcome back!

Really sad news - a hard time for you and SWMBO. Condolences to you both. Rest up & look after each other.

cheers

Commas matter - 'Party on Dudes' is not the same as 'Party on, Dudes'
Re: Missing person  [message #66288 is a reply to message #66285] Sat, 05 November 2011 20:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
attatood.too is currently offline  attatood.too

Likes it here

My condolences to both you and your wife Timmy. May he rest in peace.Welcome back friend! You were missed!

I prefer guys that don't come in a box.
There are very few people I miss  [message #66289 is a reply to message #66285] Sat, 05 November 2011 20:46 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

He is one of them, perhaps the first of his generation to die, that I will miss. I learned form his friends when I phoned them on his wife's behalf that he was a man who did substantial good things and caused others to make them happen for others, always as a leader and always behind the scenes.

You will never find his name on a plaque, but you will find it in many hearts.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: Question for my British friends
Next Topic: 3 Little Pigs
Goto Forum: