A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > The Solstice
The Solstice  [message #66408] Sun, 18 December 2011 18:18 Go to next message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

(Hello Nigel!! ;-D )

The December solstice will occur at 05:30 (or 5:30am) Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) on December 22, 2011. It is also known as the winter solstice in the northern hemisphere and the summer solstice in the southern hemisphere due to the seasonal differences.

The date varies from December 20 to December 23 depending on the year in the Gregorian calendar. The 2012 December solstice will be on December 21, 2012, which is a speculated date for "the end of the world".

Does anyone have Harold Camping's phone no.?

Commas matter - 'Party on Dudes' is not the same as 'Party on, Dudes'
Re: The Solstice  [message #66409 is a reply to message #66408] Sun, 18 December 2011 21:26 Go to previous message
Nigel is currently offline  Nigel

On fire!

Congratulations, Kiwi. Nice to find you awake once in a while. You didn't tell us where it was happening. I'll save you the trouble. The answer is nowhere in particular in the middle of the Indian Ocean.

Anyway, once you've drunk that beer I've stood you, just you concentrate on giving us the sun back.

Hugs
Nigel

I dream of boys with big bulges in their trousers,
Never of girls with big bulges in their blouses.

…and look forward to meeting you in Cóito.
Previous Topic: Have you? I know I have
Next Topic: Happy Holidays
Goto Forum: