A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Oh Radio, Tell Me Everything You Know
Oh Radio, Tell Me Everything You Know  [message #67193] Tue, 27 November 2012 22:57 Go to next message
Styopa is currently offline  Styopa

Toe is in the water

I love this story, I'm curling up each time I read each chapter.
Re: Oh Radio, Tell Me Everything You Know  [message #67199 is a reply to message #67193] Sun, 02 December 2012 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
solsticeman is currently offline  solsticeman

Likes it here

I am waiting anxiously for eacg episode. I really care what happens to them!
Re: Oh Radio, Tell Me Everything You Know  [message #67205 is a reply to message #67199] Mon, 03 December 2012 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

The thing I like best is the inner thinks. I have no idea where it;s goong, but I love where it goes as it goes there

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Oh Radio, Tell Me Everything You Know  [message #67231 is a reply to message #67205] Mon, 10 December 2012 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
StephenL is currently offline  StephenL

Getting started

I can't wait for the next chapter.
Re: Oh Radio, Tell Me Everything You Know  [message #67363 is a reply to message #67193] Sun, 03 February 2013 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I'm having such a great time with this story. At the start Cy-kun said it was to be 15 chapters, but I'm glad he broke that barrier. These boys are just so much fun.

If I identify with one character in a story that makes me like it. In this one I identify with each of the two main characters.

I'm in a hurry to know where it's going and, at the same time, not wanting it to get there yet!

[Updated on: Sun, 03 February 2013 12:06]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Oh Radio, Tell Me Everything You Know  [message #67366 is a reply to message #67363] Mon, 04 February 2013 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rodney is currently offline  Rodney

Getting started

I had written a bit to Cy praising this story, and I only today learned of this forum being available. I can't wait for each new chapter, and I just love the story. It has likable and powerful main characters and the author's skill at making them come alive for me has endeared those characters to me. I hid and repressed my sexuality in High school, so there was never an Owen for me. But then also I never had to endure the horrors that Andy has faced.

I am a very busy person, but you can bet that, with this story, I read each chapter that becomes available as soon as I possibly can.

Rod Morrison
Re: Oh Radio, Tell Me Everything You Know  [message #67845 is a reply to message #67193] Thu, 25 July 2013 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ricky is currently offline  Ricky

Toe is in the water

This story has been a keeper. I've converted it to MP3 so I can add it to my GPS collection and listen to it on long trips.
I'm waiting for the next great piece from this wonderful writer. Cy ROCKS!
Re: Oh Radio, Tell Me Everything You Know  [message #67980 is a reply to message #67845] Tue, 10 September 2013 23:11 Go to previous message
solsticeman is currently offline  solsticeman

Likes it here

It has sooo lived up to all my early expectations... well done! I'm so sorry that it is finished!
Previous Topic: Tapping
Next Topic: The Question by Kit
Goto Forum: