A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > You simply gotta love this!
You simply gotta love this!  [message #67571] Wed, 20 March 2013 09:14 Go to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

I waited a day or two before posting this as I thought someone else might have picked up on it; but, apparently not.

The article say all that really needs to be said other than for all and sundry to have a chuckle or two as they read it.

Westboro Equality House: Aaron Jackson Paints Rainbow Home Across From Anti-Gay Church

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada
Re: You simply gotta love this!  [message #67575 is a reply to message #67571] Wed, 20 March 2013 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brody Levesque is currently offline  Brody Levesque

Really getting into it

WASHINGTON

February 20, 2013

Warren, et al ~

What was the highlight of my day yesterday occurred when as I was on the phone interviewing Aaron Jackson, the co-founder of Planting peace, the non-profit that bought Equality House, Mr. Jackson mentioned that Shirley Phelps-Roper had crossed the street and was taking photos of the house. He added that he had encountered Shirley prior on several occasions and she was "always nice" to him and his staff of volunteers.

Needless to say, I found the thought of Shirley crossing the street with a "just baked cake on a plate" for the new neighbors amusing....

~ Brody
  • Attachment: TeamEH.jpg
    (Size: 155.93KB, Downloaded 431 times)
Re: You simply gotta love this!  [message #67576 is a reply to message #67575] Wed, 20 March 2013 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JoeWriterMan is currently offline  JoeWriterMan

Getting started

OMG, I read this and about had a stroke from laughing so hard over the irony of it all. Talk about exercising his 1st amendment rights to send a 'message'. Maybe he and his house will make it to the US Supreme Court.

I live about a hundred miles from Topeka Kansas. I can tell you with all certainty that whenever the word Topeka is mentioned in conversation, the person almost immediately perks up with thoughts of "Phelps" and his ilk. I am drawn to travel to Topeka just to take my own pictures. If I do this then I will post them here.

Re: You simply gotta love this!  [message #67579 is a reply to message #67576] Wed, 20 March 2013 14:49 Go to previous message
Smokr is currently offline  Smokr

Likes it here

Perfect. Love it.

raysstories.com
Previous Topic: Times Are Changing
Next Topic: A little something something of interest especially to you Timmy
Goto Forum: