A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > A little something something of interest especially to you Timmy
A little something something of interest especially to you Timmy  [message #67582] Wed, 20 March 2013 15:19 Go to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

Found this article when searching for the circumcision status of Rock Hudson (b. Roy Harold Scherer, Jr.) and thought it might appeal to our membership.

Men Who Resent Their Parents For Having Them Circumcised

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada

[Updated on: Wed, 20 March 2013 15:58]

Re: A little something something of interest especially to you Timmy  [message #67583 is a reply to message #67582] Wed, 20 March 2013 16:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I have no objection to adults choosing body modification, but I detest routine infant circumcision for all non medical reasons, religious or secular. There are a few, very few, medical reasons for circumcision.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: A little something something of interest especially to you Timmy  [message #67584 is a reply to message #67583] Wed, 20 March 2013 18:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NW is currently offline  NW

On fire!

I really resent having been circumcised as an infant. I undertook non-surgical foreskin restoration about twelve years ago, with very acceptable cosmetic results, but obviously nothing can replace the nerve endings in the missing tissue.

Sadly, Maurice has just been referred for a circumcision. He's tried massage with prescribed cortisone creams for the past year, and it just isn't solving the problems. The persistent splits in his foreskin are not only painful and inhibiting for him, but a cause of worry to both of us, as (due to him being HIV+) it's a source of risk which rules out things like oral sex. I think he's making the right choice, though I hope he'll manage to persuade the consultant not to take more off than necessary!

"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy. ... Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night devoid of stars." Martin Luther King
Re: A little something something of interest especially to you Timmy  [message #67585 is a reply to message #67584] Wed, 20 March 2013 19:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

It depends on the background of the consultant. Muslim and Jew will have no experience of being intact so are likely not to understand. This is one time to insist on a consultant who is male and of Anglo Saxon heritage and who is himself uncircumcised, solely for that reason.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: A little something something of interest especially to you Timmy  [message #67587 is a reply to message #67585] Thu, 21 March 2013 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dgt224 is currently offline  dgt224

Toe is in the water

"timmy wrote on Wed, 20 March 2013 15:47"
.... This is one time to insist on a consultant who is male and of Anglo Saxon heritage and who is himself uncircumcised, solely for that reason.

--
Okay, male and uncircumcised are obvious, but why Anglo Saxon?
Re: A little something something of interest especially to you Timmy  [message #67588 is a reply to message #67587] Thu, 21 March 2013 08:28 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

Because he is in England Smile

Previous Topic: You simply gotta love this!
Next Topic: Inappropriate toys
Goto Forum: