A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > David Clarke - Anyone have any news of him?
David Clarke - Anyone have any news of him?  [message #68770] Sat, 13 December 2014 11:10 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

My emails to him have bounced of late, and I was hoping he might have more tales for us

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: David Clarke - Anyone have any news of him?  [message #68802 is a reply to message #68770] Fri, 26 December 2014 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ricky is currently offline  Ricky

Toe is in the water

Have you tried to get hold of him through Engor? He translated the Julien story for him. Perhaps he knows another avenue.
Re: David Clarke - Anyone have any news of him?  [message #68804 is a reply to message #68802] Fri, 26 December 2014 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Engor has not heard from him for a while either.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: David Clarke - Anyone have any news of him?  [message #68819 is a reply to message #68804] Wed, 31 December 2014 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Toe is in the water

Did you try at:
DClarke66 (symbolthing) gmx (dot) fr

[edited to prevent spam bots grabbing the email addy]

[Updated on: Wed, 31 December 2014 08:35] by Moderator

Re: David Clarke - Anyone have any news of him?  [message #68820 is a reply to message #68819] Wed, 31 December 2014 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I have now. I'll let you all know

Re: David Clarke - Anyone have any news of him?  [message #68821 is a reply to message #68820] Thu, 01 January 2015 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Perfect. He and I are now back in touch. That address works. I'm just asking him to decide about the email to display at the head of the stories.

Addition:

In the meantime he now has an address of dclarke@iomfats.org which he will ask me to forward to an email of his choice

[Updated on: Thu, 01 January 2015 11:39]

Re: David Clarke - Anyone have any news of him?  [message #68845 is a reply to message #68821] Thu, 08 January 2015 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Toe is in the water

I LOVE it when a plan comes together.
Re: David Clarke - Anyone have any news of him?  [message #68878 is a reply to message #68845] Wed, 14 January 2015 12:12 Go to previous message
masuk is currently offline  masuk

Getting started

Great to hear that David is still contactable.  I thought he did a marvelous job on two very long and interesting stories last year.
Previous Topic: Contact email for "Josh"
Next Topic: Josh's posts of poems
Goto Forum: