A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Audio Books
icon2.gif Audio Books  [message #68909] Sun, 18 January 2015 12:18 Go to next message
Andichan is currently offline  Andichan

Getting started

Just to let everyone know, my story 'Loneliness' is available as an audio download, great for those of you with reading difficulties or just for a bit of fun.
The story is told using a computer-generated voice of a young boy in an attempt to make it realistic.
Please contact me directly should you be interested. Also I hope to be able to offer 'Where do I Fit In' shortly.

Andy.
Re: Audio Books  [message #68911 is a reply to message #68909] Sun, 18 January 2015 16:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

Wonderful news; thank you for sharing.

Re: Audio Books  [message #68916 is a reply to message #68909] Tue, 20 January 2015 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
solsticeman is currently offline  solsticeman

Likes it here

The effect and quality are excellent, and the reader adds to the experience. Do take Andy up on this great offer.
Re: Audio Books  [message #69358 is a reply to message #68916] Tue, 24 March 2015 14:41 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

You have not said where to find it. I keep meaning to ask you. I will create a page for it/link to it

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: Radio Theater Piece - Charged Revelations! WooHoo!
Next Topic: Welcome "Andychan®"
Goto Forum: