A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Does anyone have news of Anthony Lane?
Does anyone have news of Anthony Lane?  [message #69046] Thu, 12 February 2015 05:26 Go to next message
bisexualguy is currently offline  bisexualguy

Toe is in the water

Does anyone have any news of Anthony Lane?  I am hoping he might eventually finish Alex's Guardian Angel.

Three or four months ago I emailed him and received no reply, and one of his editors whom I emailed said he had not heard from him in nearly a year.  I do hope he is okay.
Re: Does anyone have news of Anthony Lane?  [message #69047 is a reply to message #69046] Thu, 12 February 2015 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I emailed him in December. He said "Ch 51 is not the final chapter, however I am not in a position to post more chapters at the moment and will give you a heads up when the next chapters are ready"

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Does anyone have news of Anthony Lane?  [message #69048 is a reply to message #69047] Thu, 12 February 2015 21:04 Go to previous message
bisexualguy is currently offline  bisexualguy

Toe is in the water

Thank you, Timmy.
Previous Topic: Site snapshot
Next Topic: Recovered: An Unlikely Friendship
Goto Forum: