A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Oddly, used with more care, I find it very effective and pain free
icon10.gif Oddly, used with more care, I find it very effective and pain free  [message #69341] Sun, 22 March 2015 09:09 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Hair removal from the gentleman's area with this product is less exciting if care is used! I have been put off sprouts for life, though

http://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=1809&private=0

[Updated on: Sun, 22 March 2015 09:11]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Oddly, used with more care, I find it very effective and pain free  [message #69345 is a reply to message #69341] Sun, 22 March 2015 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

Experience, and prudence has taught me simply that "... a little dab will do it®™"  Unfortunately, Veet (or alternatively Nair) are definitely not Brylcrème, each of which requires that you adhere most strenuously to the directions on the carton, and serious reading of the product monograph included in the package.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada

[Updated on: Sun, 22 March 2015 13:48]

Re: Oddly, used with more care, I find it very effective and pain free  [message #69346 is a reply to message #69345] Sun, 22 March 2015 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

"The Gay Deceiver wrote on Sun, 22 March 2015 11:14"
Experience, and prudence has taught me simply that "... a little dab will do it®™"  Unfortunately, Veet (or alternatively Nair) are definitely not Brylcrème, each of which requires that you adhere most strenuously to the directions on the carton, and serious reading of the product monograph included in the package.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada

--
I use the product for sensitive skin. I stick religiously to the five minute limit, and yes, I patch tested first. After use I wash off in the shower, a lot, and then moisturise. And I don't treat more often than once per month.

Following this regime I have had mild discomfort a couple of times, but the moisturiser takes care of that. I don't leave it on if it starts to prickle! A prickle now is an indication of fire ants later!!

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Oddly, used with more care, I find it very effective and pain free  [message #69375 is a reply to message #69341] Sun, 29 March 2015 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ancient_richard is currently offline  ancient_richard

Getting started

Thank you for that wonderful story; it cheered me up on a cold wet afternoon.

Is it copyrighted, or might I copy it elsewhere ?

richard
Re: Oddly, used with more care, I find it very effective and pain free  [message #69376 is a reply to message #69375] Sun, 29 March 2015 16:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

Whose?

Timmy's, or mine, or both?

Re: Oddly, used with more care, I find it very effective and pain free  [message #69379 is a reply to message #69375] Mon, 30 March 2015 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

It is not my copyright. That belongs to the person who wrote it. And I have reproduced it without permission, though with attribution.

Re: Oddly, used with more care, I find it very effective and pain free  [message #69388 is a reply to message #69376] Tue, 31 March 2015 16:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Getting started

"The Gay Deceiver wrote on Sun, 29 March 2015 16:55"
Whose?

Timmy's, or mine, or both?

I meant the story Timmy quoted in message 69341

richard
Re: Oddly, used with more care, I find it very effective and pain free  [message #69389 is a reply to message #69379] Tue, 31 March 2015 16:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Getting started

Thank you

richard
Re: Oddly, used with more care, I find it very effective and pain free  [message #69435 is a reply to message #69341] Fri, 10 April 2015 02:30 Go to previous message
Ashdaw is currently offline  Ashdaw

Toe is in the water

For me, I am a giver more than a taker. It IS written that is far greater to give than to receive. Smile

Although, it is hard to get a willing receptacle when you size has to be taken into account. Surprised
Previous Topic: Oral Sex and non ominvores
Next Topic: What books do you enjoy?
Goto Forum: