A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Near Wild Heaven
Near Wild Heaven  [message #69481] Thu, 16 April 2015 21:10 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

This one took me by surprise. Near Wild Heaven is well worth it. I've been trying to work the title out, too!

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Near Wild Heaven  [message #69494 is a reply to message #69481] Tue, 21 April 2015 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matthew is currently offline  Matthew

Toe is in the water

It's an interesting story and very sad, I'm not a believer in religion and reincarnation, but i can see why others are and if it brings them comfort than that is a good thing.

Nicely written as well and a good job all round by the Author
Re: Near Wild Heaven  [message #69495 is a reply to message #69481] Tue, 21 April 2015 09:06 Go to previous message
solsticeman is currently offline  solsticeman

Likes it here

It is indeed very special. It's cleverly and well written, and its premise is logical. Will you enjoy it? That's hard to say... it is indeed very sad. But, that hasn't stopped me... I want to know how it ends.

It sparkles... it's a jewel of a story... I just wish it wasn't so sad.

Oh and as another agnostic... no make that atheist... I'm grateful that I don't have to believe that this is how it works.

Read it... go on... I dare you!
Previous Topic: All The Queen's Men by N Fourbois
Next Topic: Cy-kun published
Goto Forum: