A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Jeremy's Swimmimg Lessons
Jeremy's Swimmimg Lessons  [message #69650] Mon, 18 May 2015 08:56 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Think back to the 1960s, 1970s. Jeremy's Swimming Lessons takes us right back there without being a historical festival. It was almost imperceptible until I picked up onĀ the clue today. I've added a link inside so you can see it and the hiostory surrounding it without interruptingĀ the story (much!)

What am I talking about?

Read and learn!

[Updated on: Mon, 18 May 2015 09:11]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Jeremy's Swimmimg Lessons  [message #69655 is a reply to message #69650] Mon, 18 May 2015 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smokr is currently offline  Smokr

Likes it here

I love that you embedded the video into the story. A couple of emails I got from guys reading it here didn't make any sense. The way they described it sounded like the video was playing on the page and I thought they were smoking some good stuff. Wish I could do that for the EPUB and Kindle stories, but I had to make do with the text link.

raysstories.com
Re: Jeremy's Swimmimg Lessons  [message #69660 is a reply to message #69655] Mon, 18 May 2015 17:58 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

Quote:
Smokr wrote on Mon, 18 May 2015 14:21I love that you embedded the video into the story. A couple of emails I got from guys reading it here didn't make any sense. The way they described it sounded like the video was playing on the page and I thought they were smoking some good stuff. Wish I could do that for the EPUB and Kindle stories, but I had to make do with the text link.

--
It's so easy to do on a web site. Never tried for epub. Not going to buy a Kindle.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: IOMFATS member discount
Next Topic: Saturday Boy by Westcliff Writer
Goto Forum: