A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Who shares my first sexual experience?
Who shares my first sexual experience?  [message #69891] Tue, 07 July 2015 20:46 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I was seven years old, and in school. I was in front of the entire class and the teacher, dressed in very skimpy clothing, PE vest and shorts, no underwear, sock and plimsoles.

http://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=2031&private=0

As I tried very hard to climb the impossible rope I felt the most weird and intense feeling in my little willy. It was the first thing ever that had rubbed me there. It was so intense I could climb no further.

http://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=2032&private=0

I had no idea what had happened. It took me years to learn what it was I experienced that day, and, as I got older, the feeling became impossible to reproduce. I can still almost remember it. I have never felt it in 'real sex'.

Several of use experienced the same thing that day. We talked about it, wondering what it was. No-one asked the PE teacher!

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Who shares my first sexual experience?  [message #69896 is a reply to message #69891] Sat, 11 July 2015 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
larkin is currently offline  larkin

Toe is in the water

How do they know? 
Young straight boys could never put it into words so it must be primal.
Young straight boys can tell who is the queer one in their midst. 
Why are they the ones to introduce a boy to his own inclinations?  
I was positioned and instructed.  That's how it happened with me.  
Some would say it was a bad experience but I didn't think so.
I'm sure there are better ways but it wasn't the end of the world.
But after all is said and done, the memory of it will stay with me forever.  
Re: Who shares my first sexual experience?  [message #69906 is a reply to message #69896] Mon, 13 July 2015 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smokr is currently offline  Smokr

Likes it here

I never had that happen. Climbing the rope was just a chore, and nothing memorable.
But I do remember well doing something that probably provided the same sensation.
On the way to my grade school was a park, and there were steel parallel bars. Yeah, I know! Imagine having steel parallel bars in a playground today!
But, anyway, I remember clearly one day, playing on one of the bars, sort of folding over one of the bars with it across the front of my hips, in the crook formed between my legs and hips, and feeling the most delicious tingling pressure.
I balanced there for quite a while! It was wonderful. It felt like nothing has since. I assume it was the same as having the rope press against things. But whatever, it became my regular thing to stop off at the park on the way to school every morning and balance over one of the bars, my nether regions tingling madly. I learned my wiener got bigger and harder when I did that, but I didn't know why.
I couldn't do it on the way home, as other kids were walking through as well, and I was embarrassed by the guilty pleasure.
I did that daily on the way to school, and over summer break when no other kids were in the park, until we moved when I was in sixth grade, and the parks near my new home had no metal parallel bars. I remember trying on a fence, but the top of the chain links hurt, and so I lost that wonderful experience. When I discovered sexual pleasure, I knew it was very close, but not quite the same.

raysstories.com
Re: Who shares my first sexual experience?  [message #69922 is a reply to message #69906] Mon, 13 July 2015 16:50 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

Quote:
Smokr wrote on Mon, 13 July 2015 06:58I never had that happen. Climbing the rope was just a chore, and nothing memorable.
But I do remember well doing something that probably provided the same sensation.
On the way to my grade school was a park, and there were steel parallel bars. Yeah, I know! Imagine having steel parallel bars in a playground today!
But, anyway, I remember clearly one day, playing on one of the bars, sort of folding over one of the bars with it across the front of my hips, in the crook formed between my legs and hips, and feeling the most delicious tingling pressure.
I balanced there for quite a while! It was wonderful. It felt like nothing has since. I assume it was the same as having the rope press against things. But whatever, it became my regular thing to stop off at the park on the way to school every morning and balance over one of the bars, my nether regions tingling madly. I learned my wiener got bigger and harder when I did that, but I didn't know why.
I couldn't do it on the way home, as other kids were walking through as well, and I was embarrassed by the guilty pleasure.
I did that daily on the way to school, and over summer break when no other kids were in the park, until we moved when I was in sixth grade, and the parks near my new home had no metal parallel bars. I remember trying on a fence, but the top of the chain links hurt, and so I lost that wonderful experience. When I discovered sexual pleasure, I knew it was very close, but not quite the same.

--
Now I know why folk spend so much time sitting on the fence!

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: Dangerous complacency
Next Topic: Hello there!
Goto Forum: