A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Spit-Swallow poll
Spit-Swallow poll  [message #70085] Sat, 08 August 2015 11:17 Go to next message
Kitzyma is currently offline  Kitzyma

Likes it here

Just been looking at the results of this poll on the home page.
Although the numbers for non-omnivores, especially vegans, are very small and therefore the results and conclusion below are possibly not significant, there seems to be a trend. i.e.

Approx 16% of omnivores spit
Approx 31% of vegetarians spit
Approx 46% of vegans spit

So it seems that more a person avoids eating animal products the more that person avoids swallowing semen. This, I suppose might be expected, given that semen is an animal product.  Smile

As an omnivore myself, it seems that I'm part of the relatively small minority. Still, I tend to be part of the minority in many aspects of my life, so I'm quite used to it. 
Re: Spit-Swallow poll  [message #70087 is a reply to message #70085] Sun, 09 August 2015 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Quote:
Kitzyma wrote on Sat, 08 August 2015 12:17Just been looking at the results of this poll on the home page.
Although the numbers for non-omnivores, especially vegans, are very small and therefore the results and conclusion below are possibly not significant, there seems to be a trend. i.e.

Approx 16% of omnivores spit
Approx 31% of vegetarians spit
Approx 46% of vegans spit

So it seems that more a person avoids eating animal products the more that person avoids swallowing semen. This, I suppose might be expected, given that semen is an animal product.  Smile

As an omnivore myself, it seems that I'm part of the relatively small minority. Still, I tend to be part of the minority in many aspects of my life, so I'm quite used to it. 

--
I wonder about the 54% of vegans who ingest animal products!

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Spit-Swallow poll  [message #70124 is a reply to message #70087] Sun, 16 August 2015 09:46 Go to previous message
samsone is currently offline  samsone

Getting started

Quote:
timmy wrote on Sun, 09 August 2015 12:40
I wonder about the 54% of vegans who ingest animal products!

--

That's what I was curious about, we need a vegan swallower to explain themselves ;)  I suppose I would justify it by saying that animals can't give permission for their produce to be consumed, whereas humans can.  That then opens up another dilemma, when is it appropriate to ask for/give permission for swallowing to take place?
Previous Topic: Guess who (allegedly) invented these quotes
Next Topic: Laptop is going to the menders
Goto Forum: