A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > The Punch and Judy Show by Jolyon Lewes
The Punch and Judy Show by Jolyon Lewes  [message #71901] Tue, 27 September 2016 23:45 Go to next message
solsticeman is currently offline  solsticeman

Likes it here

I always find something new in Jolyon's fertile imagination. You'll find you have read nothing remotely like this one. Give it a try
Re: The Punch and Judy Show by Jolyon Lewes  [message #71903 is a reply to message #71901] Wed, 28 September 2016 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ivor slipper is currently offline  ivor slipper

Likes it here

Yes, having read this I was left with only one thought.......

"That's the way to do it!"  Smile
Re: The Punch and Judy Show by Jolyon Lewes  [message #71931 is a reply to message #71901] Wed, 05 October 2016 07:56 Go to previous message
Jolyon Lewes

Toe is in the water

Thank you very much for those kind comments, chaps. The story features a sort of dream sequence but I try to disguise it. Here's a link for anyone who wishes to read the story:
http://iomfats.org/storyshelf/hosted/jolyon-lewes/shorts/the -punch-and-judy-show.html

Coincidentally, my story Slippery Sam relates a weird dream I had several months ago. http://iomfats.org/storyshelf/hosted/jolyon-lewes/shorts/sli ppery-sam.html

Last night I had another vivid dream. I'd never thought of myself as a teller of dreams but this latest one might become another story, in the fullness of time.

Jolyon

Jolyon
Previous Topic: A story out of niche - A Mann's World
Next Topic: "May I Help You?"
Goto Forum: