A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Sighting of the Gay Deceiver
Sighting of the Gay Deceiver  [message #72089] Mon, 07 November 2016 13:50 Go to next message
Ashdaw is currently offline  Ashdaw

Toe is in the water

Has anyone heard from or about Warren? I have not seen him for months and was wondering if he is ok?
Can someone please let me know if they have?

Thanks.
Re: Sighting of the Gay Deceiver  [message #72093 is a reply to message #72089] Tue, 08 November 2016 21:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brody Levesque is currently offline  Brody Levesque

Really getting into it

November 8th, 2016

Dear Ash,

I'm afraid that Warren may have passed away.  His health in the past 5 years has not been good and the last time we spoke on SKYPE earlier this past Spring, (2016) he was on Oxygen assistance with a breathing tube. He has not been active on social media since July 8 and SKYPE is inactive. None of the emails have been answered and both his mobile and house line are disconnected.  I also have not been able to get in touch with  Alan, his oldest son. I am very much going to miss that opinionated crustacean as we had some epic & great SKYPE and phone calls. Knowing Warren though, I'd say don't mourn but hoist a glass and smile and be as fabulous as possible as that would be something he'd very much would have appreciated.

Best

Brody Levesque

[Updated on: Tue, 08 November 2016 21:22]

Re: Sighting of the Gay Deceiver  [message #72094 is a reply to message #72093] Tue, 08 November 2016 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

"Brody "
November 8th, 2016

Dear Ash,

I'm afraid that Warren may have passed away.  His health in the past 5 years has not been good and the last time we spoke on SKYPE earlier this past Spring, (2016) he was on Oxygen assistance with a breathing tube. He has not been active on social media since July 8 and SKYPE is inactive. None of the emails have been answered and both his mobile and house line are disconnected.  I also have not been able to get in touch with  Alan, his oldest son. I am very much going to miss that opinionated crustacean as we had some epic & great SKYPE and phone calls. Knowing Warren though, I'd say don't mourn but hoist a glass and smile and be as fabulous as possible as that would be something he'd very much would have appreciated.

Best

Brody Levesque

--
I have also not heard from him for a long time. As you know, I don't find that unusual of itself. I don't force folk to correspond regularly, but silence here for such a long period does seem to suggest he has met with the same mixed fortune we all will, one day.

I raise my glass to him, alive or not.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Sighting of the Gay Deceiver  [message #72096 is a reply to message #72094] Wed, 09 November 2016 13:43 Go to previous message
Ashdaw is currently offline  Ashdaw

Toe is in the water

Oh my, I don't believe that this could happen? I know he has been ill from time to time but, I didn't get any hint. Sad

If he has passed away I am very very sad. He has been a friend for more than 10 years. Sad

I don't know what else to say. I am heart broken. Sad
Previous Topic: Inciting hatred - politician convicted on appeal [France].
Next Topic: Terms
Goto Forum: