A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > We are to lose an author to happiness!
We are to lose an author to happiness!  [message #73888] Mon, 15 January 2018 08:04
timmy

Has no life at all

Not a bad reason to retire, that. AB has sent meĀ The Chronicles of Valana Volume 3: Open Doom and T5A. The former has started today, the latter will start after Valana comes to an end. And then he withdraws from authorship. It has been and will continue to be a pleasure publishing his stories. There is a certain lilt to them that tells you English is not his native tongue, and that detracts not at all from the tales.

I have placed a note about his retirement on his page.

Meanwhile, I am already enjoying what will be the culmination of his fantasy adventure series in and of Valana. All too soon we will start and then end T5A but we will not forget our friend.

[Updated on: Mon, 15 January 2018 17:32]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: Starting Over
Next Topic: Homosexuality is not the preserve of the white races
Goto Forum: