A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > The various Challenges that are Tony
The various Challenges that are Tony  [message #74799] Sat, 25 August 2018 09:30 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Pedro has amazed me by managing a themed entry for all or almost all of our recent challenges. 10 tales on the same theme while addressing the pictures and other elements is an achievement.

I am in awe of that. The latest is "Missing You Already"

He's made the reader's life complex, of course, because though you can read in order submitted you can also read in timeline order. He explains this on his index page

Who knew that spicy Indian food could be such fun? You'll have to read them all, now.  The first one is here.

[Updated on: Sat, 25 August 2018 09:45]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: The various Challenges that are Tony  [message #74808 is a reply to message #74799] Mon, 27 August 2018 07:53 Go to previous message
Bisexual_Guy is currently offline  Bisexual_Guy

Likes it here

Once again, Pedro writes a story that sort of "sneaks up on you" because of how good you realize the story is after you have finished reading.  Well done again, Pedro.
Previous Topic: Empty Shoes, the story, not the challenge
Next Topic: Unseen Solutions, by C M
Goto Forum: