A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Untouchable, by Geron Kees
Untouchable, by Geron Kees  [message #74807] Mon, 27 August 2018 07:51 Go to next message
Bisexual_Guy is currently offline  Bisexual_Guy

Likes it here

A great story for the "Empty Shoes" challenge.  Geron managed to put a spin on this I had not seen before to this extent.  Years ago, I did read two stories with a FEW of the elements in his story, but not so well executed.  One was a mainline science fiction story.  

Lots of great stories in this challenge.  I have one more to read, and one to reread.  

Thanks to ALL of the authors who responded to this writing challenge, and especially well done, Geron.
Re: Untouchable, by Geron Kees  [message #74812 is a reply to message #74807] Mon, 27 August 2018 15:18 Go to previous message
Geron Kees is currently offline  Geron Kees

Likes it here

"Bisexual_Guy wrote on Mon, 27 August 2018 07:51"
A great story for the "Empty Shoes" challenge.  Geron managed to put a spin on this I had not seen before to this extent.  Years ago, I did read two stories with a FEW of the elements in his story, but not so well executed.  One was a mainline science fiction story.  

Lots of great stories in this challenge.  I have one more to read, and one to reread.  

Thanks to ALL of the authors who responded to this writing challenge, and especially well done, Geron.

-- I have to agree that the story turnout for this challenge provided some excellent reading. I enjoyed every single story, myself. So far, the pictures provided for the challenges have mostly provided a good prod to the imagination. Thanks to Tim for his selections.

And thank you for the kind words. I think the stories show that all the authors worked hard to provide a good read. The challenges here are fun, and I, for one, hope that readers continue to be enthusiastic about them.

Previous Topic: Sneaking Off
Next Topic: Parkers Love - Scooter and Malachi
Goto Forum: