A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Solstice
Solstice   [message #76430] Sat, 21 December 2019 13:52 Go to next message
arich is currently offline  arich

Really getting into it

Happy solstice everyone.

https://youtu.be/6qcPS-J0HTg
Re: Solstice   [message #76431 is a reply to message #76430] Sat, 21 December 2019 15:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

You have reminded me. I miss Kiwi, who used to race Nigel to make this post. I Miss Nigel, too. Each for different reasons

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Solstice   [message #76432 is a reply to message #76431] Sat, 21 December 2019 16:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
arich is currently offline  arich

Really getting into it

To me, it is my counter, when all the rest were washed away.

22 counts have come and gone. Unexpected.
Re: Solstice   [message #76434 is a reply to message #76431] Sat, 21 December 2019 22:56 Go to previous message
Mark

Likes it here

"timmy wrote on Sat, 21 December 2019 08:06"
You have reminded me. I miss Kiwi, who used to race Nigel to make this post. I Miss Nigel, too. Each for different reasons

--

Timmy, I must admit that I find myself missing them, too.  Nigel always seemed to have some amazing insights to things, while Kiwi was...well, "refreshing" is a word that, interstingly, comes to mind.
Previous Topic: The Ways Gay Men Are More Masculine Than They Realize
Next Topic: Happy Christmas and thank you
Goto Forum: