A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > They shouldn't be able to do this to a Golden Retriever!
They shouldn't be able to do this to a Golden Retriever!  [message #77339] Fri, 18 September 2020 21:04 Go to next message
Bensiamin is currently offline  Bensiamin

Likes it here

I know it it satire, but really! There ought to be a law so this doesn't happen to a Golden Retriever?

Satire from The Borowitz Report: Trump Claims Dog Ate His Health-Care Plan
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)--Donald J. Trump's promise to release a long-delayed health-care plan hit a snag when his dog ate the only existing copy of the plan, the President disclosed.

http://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=5192&private=0

If anyone's interested, I can recommend a story with a Golden Retriever as a central character!

Bensiamin
Re: They shouldn't be able to do this to a Golden Retriever!  [message #77340 is a reply to message #77339] Fri, 18 September 2020 21:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ivor slipper is currently offline  ivor slipper

Likes it here

"Bensiamin wrote on Fri, 18 September 2020 21:04"
I know it it satire, but really! There ought to be a law so this doesn't happen to a Golden Retriever?

Satire from The Borowitz Report: Trump Claims Dog Ate His Health-Care Plan
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)--Donald J. Trump's promise to release a long-delayed health-care plan hit a snag when his dog ate the only existing copy of the plan, the President disclosed.

http://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=5192&private=0

If anyone's interested, I can recommend a story with a Golden Retriever as a central character!

--

Well that takes the (d0g) biscuit!Very Happy
Re: They shouldn't be able to do this to a Golden Retriever!  [message #77347 is a reply to message #77340] Sat, 19 September 2020 16:14 Go to previous message
Bensiamin is currently offline  Bensiamin

Likes it here

Translation for readers on this side of the pond: "Well, that takes the cake!"

Bensiamin
Previous Topic: The "Pick Me!" Writing Challenge stories
Next Topic: Story words that just don't do it for me
Goto Forum: