A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > The war on Woke - A debate
 () 1 Vote
The war on Woke - A debate   [message #77936] Mon, 05 July 2021 05:20
timmy

Has no life at all

At the request of the original poster, and after some considerable thought, plus sleeping on the request, I have deleted this thread. I have concluded that it served a different purpose from the original intent, and caused the OP some personal concerns. On the simple basis that the foum is for the greater good and that this post and thread acheived less than that, it has gone.

I anticipate that I may be accused of censorship, I suppose it is. In response to that though, the OP might have blanked his own posts, leaving the responses to be both interesting and irrelevant at the same time.

[Updated on: Mon, 05 July 2021 05:43]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: "He is a homophobe therefore he must be a closeted gay"
Next Topic: Looking for advice
Goto Forum: