A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Ah yeah Kiwi so I LIKE the South Islanders eh?
icon12.gif Ah yeah Kiwi so I LIKE the South Islanders eh?  [message #65907] Sat, 25 June 2011 21:47 Go to next message
Brody Levesque is currently offline  Brody Levesque

Really getting into it

http://www.3news.co.nz/Nude-rugby-a-hard-match-in-Dunedin-contains-nudity/tabid/309/articleID/161713/Default.aspx
Re: Ah yeah Kiwi so I LIKE the South Islanders eh?  [message #65908 is a reply to message #65907] Sun, 26 June 2011 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DesDownunder is currently offline  DesDownunder

Likes it here

My life long disinterest in sports has suddenly evaporated.

The most revolting thing about this event was the prudery exhibited in some of the comments at the above link.

As I watched the game, I couldn't help but feel this is the way things should be.

DesDownunder

Call me naive if you want, but life without trust in the goodness of others would be intolerable.

Religious indoctrination: It gets better, without it.
Re: Ah yeah Kiwi so I LIKE the South Islanders eh?  [message #65909 is a reply to message #65908] Sun, 26 June 2011 17:03 Go to previous message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

Oh joy! IF they've got to play the stupid game, that's the way to do it! (And think of the money they'd save on uniforms). Only in Dunedin - well it is a city full of students.

Loved the title on the video - "Contains Nudity" - ya think? They would've been SO cold - it's a wonder everything wasn't shrunk out of sight.

I did think that that streaker should've worn clothes though

Thanks, Brody. Now i'm gonna watch it again!

cheers

Commas matter - 'Party on Dudes' is not the same as 'Party on, Dudes'
Previous Topic: Gay marriage...state by state
Next Topic: Sometimes I have to check
Goto Forum: