A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Hopefully the CBC will simulcast (or at the very least re-broadcast) this programme ...
Hopefully the CBC will simulcast (or at the very least re-broadcast) this programme ...  [message #67783] Tue, 28 May 2013 14:23 Go to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

... on their Radio Canada International network.

Airing this evening (2013.05.28, 21:00 Hrs EDT) and definitely worthy of a listen:

Nelson Mandela tapes reveal South African leader as a man 'without bitterness'

Film director Clint Eastwood and actor Morgan Freeman apparently truly had captured the essence of the man as they portrayed him in the remarkable 2009 movie Invictus (Warner Home Vidéo, EAN/UPC: 0883929060948); one never really knows when they make these films whether there's any truth to them, or not.  I'm supposing now we do.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada

Re: Hopefully the CBC will simulcast (or at the very least re-broadcast) this programme ...  [message #67787 is a reply to message #67783] Fri, 31 May 2013 21:31 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

Why should I be at all concerned about a man whose wife's disciples used to kill her fellow africans with car tyres full of petrol around their necks? Surely he's just a black african in the right place at the right time?

Far more important that Nigeria has made it illegal to be homosexual, surely. Screw Uganda, Nigeria got there first.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: Toilet admittance
Next Topic: The alleged goal of anal sex
Goto Forum: