A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > What a strange video
What a strange video  [message #67848] Tue, 30 July 2013 19:03 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

The first 30 seconds especially seem not entirley heterosexual.

Our Ronan is going through a less appealing phase, it seems, but it suits him, in a weird sort of way. I am rather attracted to the way he wrinkles his nose.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: What a strange video  [message #67849 is a reply to message #67848] Wed, 31 July 2013 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smokr is currently offline  Smokr

Likes it here

I have the distinct impression that Ronan will be playing for our side.
Ever since I saw "Glory" with the solo acoustic guitar player in the studio setting. The way he held himself and sat, along with some other mannerisms of his.

raysstories.com
Re: What a strange video  [message #67850 is a reply to message #67848] Wed, 31 July 2013 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ian John Copeland is currently offline  Ian John Copeland

Toe is in the water

Ooh! It looks like our Ronan has grown up albeit with a bit of 'noseage' (always a risk).  

I prefer this version, less obviously a screaming mini-homosexualist now but probably still batting for the home team.  Lets hope the unflattering bieber-hair gets razored in due course! 

Ian

Visit my Blog: http://thepaintheagony.blogspot.co.uk/
Re: What a strange video  [message #67851 is a reply to message #67850] Wed, 31 July 2013 21:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

yes, it is a strange video - but effective - can't get that damm tune out of my head now! This might help (watch the eyes!) :

[Updated on: Wed, 31 July 2013 21:59] by Moderator

Re: What a strange video  [message #67853 is a reply to message #67851] Wed, 31 July 2013 21:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nigel is currently offline  Nigel

On fire!

I saw this vid some time ago and got told off because I put in the comments that his mannerisms showed him to be gay.  They are almost camp - and I like camp.  I think he needs to take the "Give me a kiss and I'll tell you" test.  I'll volunteer.

Hugs
Nigel

I dream of boys with big bulges in their trousers,
Never of girls with big bulges in their blouses.

…and look forward to meeting you in Cóito.
Re: What a strange video  [message #67854 is a reply to message #67848] Wed, 31 July 2013 22:03 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

Pretty sure the blondie in it is Edward Upcott. How hot would that be together! Damn. I'm drooling!

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: The problem with monogamy
Next Topic: Russian entrapment
Goto Forum: