A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > I will try harder
I will try harder  [message #42999] Thu, 14 June 2007 15:25 Go to next message
Braden is currently offline  Braden

Getting started

I like it here. having a place to talk about stuff i think about helps me and Will too. He said he will help me with my writing. i'm trying hard. Will is staying over at my house in friday night then we are going to the beach saturday. we talked about sex stuff and we made up our minds to go slow with the hard stuff. you guys are right i am scared my dad will catch me doing this. he would be disaponted and real mad if he knew about me liking other boys. it took me all day to do this because i uned word to write it on and i hope it is good enough so no one is mad at me. im not stupid.
Re: I will try harder  [message #43000 is a reply to message #42999] Thu, 14 June 2007 15:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

No need. I understand what you write.

You know, if your dad caught you with a girl at your age he would also go ape, probably.

The day you decide on anal sex is a wonderful day and should be celebrated. It means that you are ready to give will whatever the "full deal" means to each of you, and he is willing to give it to you.

When that day comes you will simply know that it's right. In advance you should still become familiar with your body. You need to know what you are letting each other in for, after all.

Anal sex can be painful if you get it wrong. It is, I am assured, delightful when you get it right. My dildo collection agrees!

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: I will try harder  [message #43004 is a reply to message #42999] Thu, 14 June 2007 17:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saben is currently offline  saben

On fire!

I'm impressed. But there is no need to spend a whole day typing something for just me. I'm just one person that cares too much about stupid things. I am proud of you, though. You did prove you can type well when you set your mind to it. Not that you needed to prove it. I didn't mean to seem nasty.

Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time [...] No matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
Master Oogway
Re: I will try harder  [message #43022 is a reply to message #43004] Thu, 14 June 2007 20:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CallMePaul is currently offline  CallMePaul

Really getting into it

It’s okay Saben; we know you are a loving person. Your intent was to help and we all saw that. And, Braden, Saben is right - you don’t need to spend all day trying to make your message perfect. We can all understand you just fine. There will be times you will be in a hurry and that is okay. When you have the time to spell-check, then do it. Either way is fine.
Of course you’re not stupid. And neither are your questions. You and Will are very welcome here and we would be disappointed if you stopped posting.

Youth crisis hot-line 866-488-7386, 24 hr (U.S.A.)
There are people who want to help you cope with being you.
Re: I will try harder  [message #43035 is a reply to message #43022] Fri, 15 June 2007 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve is currently offline  Steve

Really getting into it

Hey Braden, welcome back! I'm sure most of us appreciate the extra effort you're putting in with your writing. It makes it easier for us 'oldies' to decode. Also, remember that here in the UK we're separated from you by a common language....already.

If you think you might be monitored, it may be a good idea to make sure you clear your web browser cache before you shut your computer down i.e. for Internet Explorer go Tools¦Internet Options¦General, then 'Delete Files' in the Temporary Internet Files section, and 'Clear History' in the History section. For Macs...ask Nigel ;-D.

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb316/xm159/dylanflorian_beach.jpg

Is the above a piccy of you and Will at the beach? Hehehe!!

OK, maybe they're both professional models, but they are probably not having half the fun you two are. If only.......

Hugs
icon14.gif Wow! What an improvement!  [message #43039 is a reply to message #42999] Fri, 15 June 2007 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JimB is currently offline  JimB

Likes it here

I must admit, Braden, that your earlier posts caused me to wonder about your level of education. This post shows that your earlier writing was flawed by your nervousness and trying to do it quickly. Will has given you some good advice and it has obviously helped a great deal.

Take your time and prepare your posts, it will make it easier for everyone to understand you and provide better advice or suggestions. You are not stupid and don't want to be perceived as such; no one does. This is a lesson that you can expand into other aspects of life; first impressions are lasting impressions and people are quick to judge.

I apologize for judging you too quickly. Keep up the good work!

In regards to sex, it is natural for young people to want to rush into it once they learn how wonderful it can be. Later in life most learn that some of the most enjoyable parts of sex happen during foreplay. The hugging, kissing, stroking can be just as rewarding and last far longer. I personally love to explore another's body with my lips and tongue. You can have a terrific time without anyone's penis penetrating someone's asshole.

JimB

PS-I have never been very good at grammer and spelling myself, I picked up my dictionary no less than five times while writing this.
Re: I will try harder  [message #43052 is a reply to message #42999] Sat, 16 June 2007 05:55 Go to previous message
Roger is currently offline  Roger

Really getting into it

Braden, from my point of view you and Will are doing things right. get to know each other well. some of the best times I ever had with Mark was just holding him tight and watching the sun go down. best of luck and keep us posted. I pray that one day your dad will understand. In the meantime keep your best bud close. You are a delightful young man and definately not stupid.

If you stand for Freedom, but you wont stand for war, then you dont stand for anything worth fighting for.
Previous Topic: The Friend Song, by ~Josh~
Next Topic: ghost people.
Goto Forum: