A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > JOIN CIRCA-CLUB, THE INTERNATIONAL CLUB FOR GAY MEN
JOIN CIRCA-CLUB, THE INTERNATIONAL CLUB FOR GAY MEN  [message #44250] Thu, 09 August 2007 11:05 Go to next message
Gavin is currently offline  Gavin

Getting started

Want to reinvigorate your work, socializing and love life? Then why not join CIRCA-CLUB, the free international club for gay professional men. Meet new friends, partners and business contacts, both close to home and overseas!

As well as organising regular London events for you and your guests, CIRCA-CLUB also connects you with 10,000s of other gay guys, with similar aims and interests, at mere mouse-click away – wherever, whenever; for business or pleasure. And it’s FREE!

The site boasts lots of attractive features - from member profiles, supported by photo albums and easy search facilities, to chat rooms, forums and your own personal mailbox; from links to promote your business to other members, to daily news bulletins, opinion pieces, travel and restaurant tips, competitions and offers; and loads more besides.

There’s even a colourful weekly blog from Spencer!
Just visit [***removed by moderator***] and click on “Getting Started” on the main menu bar to “Register for Free”.
  • Attachment: t3.jpg
    (Size: 29.92KB, Downloaded 258 times)

[Updated on: Thu, 09 August 2007 16:54] by Moderator

Re: JOIN CIRCA-CLUB, THE INTERNATIONAL CLUB FOR GAY MEN  [message #44252 is a reply to message #44250] Thu, 09 August 2007 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saben is currently offline  saben

On fire!

I love it when someone's first post is an ad. It would be nice if you actually tried to interact with the community first Razz

Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time [...] No matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
Master Oogway
Re: JOIN CIRCA-CLUB, THE INTERNATIONAL CLUB FOR GAY MEN  [message #44254 is a reply to message #44250] Thu, 09 August 2007 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
marc is currently offline  marc

Needs to get a life!

Err.....

Are you selling something? Looking to buy?

This is sooooo out of the norm for this place it kind of creeps me out......

Who are you?

Just wondering..... I guess it's because I like to know who I buy my car from too.

Life is great for me... Most of the time... But then I meet people online... Very few are real friends... Many say they are but know nothing of what it means... Some say they are, but are so shallow...
Re: JOIN CIRCA-CLUB, THE INTERNATIONAL CLUB FOR GAY MEN  [message #44266 is a reply to message #44250] Thu, 09 August 2007 21:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nigel is currently offline  Nigel

On fire!

I think we were all deafened by your subject line.

Hugs
N

I dream of boys with big bulges in their trousers,
Never of girls with big bulges in their blouses.

…and look forward to meeting you in Cóito.
Re: JOIN CIRCA-CLUB, THE INTERNATIONAL CLUB FOR GAY MEN  [message #44267 is a reply to message #44250] Thu, 09 August 2007 22:36 Go to previous message
CallMePaul is currently offline  CallMePaul

Really getting into it

Well it was easy enough to find with a google search. You UK guys might be able to plan a little vacation time through this site. Maybe you can find a nice, corporate banker as a sugar daddy!Very Happy

Youth crisis hot-line 866-488-7386, 24 hr (U.S.A.)
There are people who want to help you cope with being you.
Previous Topic: Levi's commercials
Next Topic: Child by ~Josh~
Goto Forum: