A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Sitting here, I got to wondering......
Sitting here, I got to wondering......  [message #48984] Sun, 10 February 2008 20:16 Go to next message
marc is currently offline  marc

Needs to get a life!

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream...... and why?

Life is great for me... Most of the time... But then I meet people online... Very few are real friends... Many say they are but know nothing of what it means... Some say they are, but are so shallow...
Re: Sitting here, I got to wondering......  [message #48987 is a reply to message #48984] Sun, 10 February 2008 21:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nigel is currently offline  Nigel

On fire!

My favourite ice cream is vanilla, if it really is vanilla and not an excuse for serving a white frozen tasteless mishmash. After that perhaps pistachio. However, I have discovered that since last summer I can no longer eat ice cream without a disastrous effect on my bowels, even a small scoopful.

Hugs
N

I dream of boys with big bulges in their trousers,
Never of girls with big bulges in their blouses.

…and look forward to meeting you in Cóito.
Re: Sitting here, I got to wondering......  [message #48988 is a reply to message #48987] Sun, 10 February 2008 21:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CallMePaul is currently offline  CallMePaul

Really getting into it

Dear Nigel, you could always eat it while sitting on the toilet. ;-D

My favorite is Strawberry. But it can't be that low cal crap. To be any good it needs to be the kind that causes sugar diabetes from just a small bowl full.

Youth crisis hot-line 866-488-7386, 24 hr (U.S.A.)
There are people who want to help you cope with being you.
Re: Sitting here, I got to wondering......  [message #48990 is a reply to message #48988] Sun, 10 February 2008 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jim Pettit is currently offline  Jim Pettit

Likes it here

My favorite is called "Moose Tracks". I'm not sure if it is just a local flavor or not. It is vanilla with streaks of chocolate, chocolate hunks and little chocolate cups filled with peanut butter. I try not to think of how it got its name while I eat it. It is soooooo good. Now I'll have to go get a small bowl full. Bye.
Re: Sitting here, I got to wondering......  [message #48991 is a reply to message #48990] Sun, 10 February 2008 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
marc is currently offline  marc

Needs to get a life!

I likes about any flavor that does not have nuts in it.....

I get real sick if I find a peanut in my ice cream.....

If I had to choose one it would have to be a good coffee flavor.

Life is great for me... Most of the time... But then I meet people online... Very few are real friends... Many say they are but know nothing of what it means... Some say they are, but are so shallow...
Re: Sitting here, I got to wondering......  [message #48993 is a reply to message #48984] Mon, 11 February 2008 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saben is currently offline  saben

On fire!

Black Sesame Ice-cream.

It is so refreshing and the taste of sesames is simply awesome. Black sesame, with the most burnt taste just excites my tastebuds for reasons I don't even understand. And it reminds me of Japan.

Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time [...] No matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
Master Oogway
Re: Sitting here, I got to wondering......  [message #48994 is a reply to message #48987] Mon, 11 February 2008 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saben is currently offline  saben

On fire!

I have the same problem with more than a single scoop or two.

Lactose intolerance- any large quantities of dairy cause major upsets for me.

Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time [...] No matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
Master Oogway
Re: Sitting here, I got to wondering......  [message #48995 is a reply to message #48984] Mon, 11 February 2008 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
grasshopper is currently offline  grasshopper

Toe is in the water

Okay ...... I totally love ice cream. My favorite is Edy's Fully Loaded Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Sometimes I pour A&W Root Beer all over it and make a float. Why do I like it? Ummm, I like ice cream, I like chocolate and I like cookie dough. Hahahaa ! Oh, and I like to eat it with a can of Pringles.
Jamie

"You have your way. I have my way. As far as the right way, the correct way, and the only way - it doesn't exist."
Re: Sitting here, I got to wondering......  [message #48996 is a reply to message #48995] Mon, 11 February 2008 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CallMePaul is currently offline  CallMePaul

Really getting into it

>Oh, and I like to eat it with a can of Pringles.
Jamie

Heheheh... wouldn't a spoon be simpler? staff_muttley.gif

Youth crisis hot-line 866-488-7386, 24 hr (U.S.A.)
There are people who want to help you cope with being you.
Perdo Ximenez  [message #49000 is a reply to message #48996] Mon, 11 February 2008 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
acam is currently offline  acam

On fire!

The best vanilla ice cream can be turned into ambrosia by pouring over it a couple of tablespoons of this amazingly sweet dark sherry. It's like distilled essence of Christmas pudding and underneath its amazing sweetness there is enough sharp acidity so that it isn't cloying.

Ambrosia is the food of the gods and is supposed (as well as being the paradigm case of delicious) to confer immortality on those that eat it.

Love,
Anthony
Pedro Ximenes  [message #49001 is a reply to message #49000] Mon, 11 February 2008 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
acam is currently offline  acam

On fire!

Damn - can't spell today.
A
Re: Sitting here, I got to wondering......  [message #49002 is a reply to message #48984] Mon, 11 February 2008 13:42 Go to previous message
ChowanBoyRedux is currently offline  ChowanBoyRedux

Likes it here

Coffee mocha almond chocolate chip.
Previous Topic: Awesome waste of time
Next Topic: Man Faces Child Abuse Charges After Home Circumcision
Goto Forum: