A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > The morality of "pulling out"
The morality of "pulling out"  [message #50868] Thu, 12 June 2008 05:54 Go to next message
saben is currently offline  saben

On fire!

The discussion about the morality of consent in our other discussion got me thinking:

If your boyfriend hates cum and wants you to pull out when he's giving you a blowjob if you don't, and don't tell him you're about to cum and you shoot in his mouth. Is that sexual assault? Rape?

He's consented to the blowjob, but he hasn't consented to the cum. How bad morally is that?

What if it's an accident? You don't realise you're about to shoot and you start while he's still sucking? What if you make an effort to pull out at that point?

Which of these options are moral? Which are immoral? Do any of them count as rape?

Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time [...] No matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
Master Oogway
Cumming as assault or rape?  [message #50872 is a reply to message #50868] Thu, 12 June 2008 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
acam is currently offline  acam

On fire!

Dear Saben,

Surely not. It is just a timing error - and one that is quite likely to happen when in the throes of ecstasy. And some people leak ejaculate (not just lubricant) before they begin to have any spasms.

But surely a boyfriend that felt that way ought not to be giving blow jobs?

But when it is a man and a fertile woman the risk is much worse. Instead of washing one's mouth to recover one has to bring up a child or have an abortion.

Now you are going to object that I shouldn't use heterosexual standards to judge homosexual situations. But I think morality doesn't depend on sexuality and that examples of situations with some similarity are illuminating, sometimes.

Love,
Anthony
Re: Cumming as assault or rape?  [message #50877 is a reply to message #50872] Thu, 12 June 2008 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saben is currently offline  saben

On fire!

If the act to not pull out is intentional, however. That means there was a deliberate act perpetrated which there was not consent for.

Is that not the definition of assault?

I agree that sexuality has nothing to do with it. The same hypothetical applies.

If its not assault how about breach of contract? Consent is a verbal contract where a person permits another to perform physical act upon them, within the bounds of the contract.

If I agree for you to jack me off, then you start having anal intercourse with me is that deemed assault? I'd think so...

Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time [...] No matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
Master Oogway
Re: Cumming as assault or rape?  [message #50878 is a reply to message #50877] Thu, 12 June 2008 11:18 Go to previous message
acam is currently offline  acam

On fire!

Dear Saben,

Yes. I'd say it was breach of contract or breaking one's word in moral terms (which I think is more important - I break the law quite often and without guilt).

And certainly your other example is sexual assault and also rape and a terrible thing to do. I don't think I know anyone who would do that! (Aren't I lucky?)

Love,
Anthony
Previous Topic: Sunscreen and other advice
Next Topic: High School Reunion
Goto Forum: