A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > For language sake
For language sake  [message #53014] Sun, 07 September 2008 23:30 Go to next message
Senne is currently offline  Senne

Likes it here

Here is what Sarah Palin and 4 more years of Republican Rule have in store for us

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/06/palins-church-promotes-co_n_124536.html

Need i say more
scary woman

heres to hoping she'll never get near the whitehouse

Obama Biden 08

[Updated on: Sun, 07 September 2008 23:44]

Re: For language sake  [message #53015 is a reply to message #53014] Mon, 08 September 2008 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CallMePaul is currently offline  CallMePaul

Really getting into it

Thank you for finding that, Jordan. I can't say I'm surprised... just affirmed in my convictions.

Youth crisis hot-line 866-488-7386, 24 hr (U.S.A.)
There are people who want to help you cope with being you.
Re: For language sake  [message #53020 is a reply to message #53014] Mon, 08 September 2008 10:27 Go to previous message
saben is currently offline  saben

On fire!

The Huffington Post, the bastion of unbiased media on the internet.....

Of course, Obama's church is every bit as scary. But I try to avoid guilt by association.

Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time [...] No matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
Master Oogway
Previous Topic: Something else on the Relgious Right
Next Topic: "But I never realised he was gay....!"
Goto Forum: