A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Two sides of the same pancake?
icon5.gif Two sides of the same pancake?  [message #54840] Wed, 26 November 2008 00:24 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

"Why boys?"

or

"Why not girls?"

For the pedant, boys and girls include youth to old age.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Two sides of the same pancake?  [message #54841 is a reply to message #54840] Wed, 26 November 2008 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NW is currently offline  NW

On fire!

Because, while I'm perfectly capable of fucking a woman, I can only make love to another man.

For me, it really is that simple.

"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy. ... Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night devoid of stars." Martin Luther King
Re: Two sides of the same pancake?  [message #54843 is a reply to message #54840] Wed, 26 November 2008 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CallMePaul is currently offline  CallMePaul

Really getting into it

I think you would need to ask the great DNA programmer that programed me. All I can say is "I dunno, I just do". And of course the other side of your pancake, for the str8 man, is 'Why girls? Why not boys?'

Devote Christians and Muslims will tell you it's because I 'choose' to. If I do, it hasn't been a conscious choice.

Youth crisis hot-line 866-488-7386, 24 hr (U.S.A.)
There are people who want to help you cope with being you.
Re: Two sides of the same pancake?  [message #54847 is a reply to message #54840] Wed, 26 November 2008 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saben is currently offline  saben

On fire!

I love the fact that arousal and release is so obvious and visible with males.

I love watching a guy become erect. I love watching a guy ejaculate. I love cock. It really is that appealing to me.

Looking back I never wanted to hug or kiss a boy... But as young as 11 I can remember wanting to watch my other male friends jack off. And to see their willies.

Girls never held that kind of interest.

Since then I've also come to appreciate other aspects of guys. I like that I can understand guys. I like that younger guys admire and look up to me in a way that girls do not. I like the way that "bottom" guys are dependent, but not needy in the way girls are.

It's a difficult difference to explain. But I understand it. Emotionally I want to be with a guy, not a girl. But that's more a recent understanding... Before that, I just liked cocks and cum.

Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time [...] No matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
Master Oogway
Re: Two sides of the same pancake?  [message #54850 is a reply to message #54840] Wed, 26 November 2008 21:36 Go to previous message
PeterSJC is currently offline  PeterSJC

Toe is in the water

I desire women a little bit and men a lot. I like breasts (on a woman, not a man!). I love to [details removed by author, to keep this forum appropriate for all ages]. I love to use my mouth in other ways [details again removed].

I love men's bodies. I love the way they smell, especially if it has been several hours since their last shower. I love to bury my face in a man's armpits or mid-section. I love to use my lips, teeth, and tongue on a man's nipples, showing him my talents, waiting for him to push my head lower.

I love to have things in my mouth. To hear and feel the pleasure that I am giving. I love sexual submission, either in myself or in another person (but not both at the same time). I think I could submit to a woman, if a man ordered me to do so. With men, I love the feeling of fullness and the eventual explosion in my mouth.

I also enjoy having my other principal orifice filled with a living, human, throbbing thing that is bigger than a finger. It seems much easier to get this from a man.

When, in a movie or TV program, someone, man or woman, shows a lot of flesh, it grabs my attention. But my desire toward men is stronger. When I had a girl-friend, I used to sneak looks at men on the street, to linger secretly in the mens' erotica sections of book stores. I don't remember sneaking secret looks at women when I have been with men.

It is possible to be with both men and women, but our social structures make that difficult. We are encouraged to choose. I met Héctor at a gay bath house. Twenty-odd years later, a few months after Héctor died, I met Richard in the same place. That was seven years ago. He and I still go there, sometimes together. The closest thing to a woman that I have ever seen at any bath house is the occasional pre-op transsexual, and I do not find myself attracted to them. It seems much easier to hook up with men than with women. And, given my preference for men, I would never attempt a long-term relationship with a woman. Others who have tried that have left a trail of heartache in their wake.

[Updated on: Thu, 27 November 2008 02:25]

"Tu non altro che il canto avrai del figlio, o materna mia terra..."
Previous Topic: Gay Straight Black White Marriage is a civil right
Next Topic: I rarely drawn your attention to stories
Goto Forum: