A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > The Eden Project
The Eden Project  [message #58008] Wed, 22 July 2009 21:15 Go to next message
Nigel is currently offline  Nigel

On fire!

I have been on an away day to the Eden Project in Cornwall today and despite some seven hours' driving it was an experience to be recommended.

For those who don't know what it is

http://www.edenproject.com/

will explain better than I can. It is of interest to anyone with an open mind and the global warming propaganda can easily be ignored if you are sceptical, as I am. [Oxymoron alert!]

However, the point of my post is that it was an excellent opportunity for boywatching and I saw one outstanding beauty. To add to this, he was obviously gay from his facial expressions, mannerisms and the way he was concerned about the way his mother's hair (which he had clearly inherited) had stood up to the demands of the day. [Now accuse me of stereotyping. I don't care.]

Hugs
N

I dream of boys with big bulges in their trousers,
Never of girls with big bulges in their blouses.

…and look forward to meeting you in Cóito.
Re: The Eden Project  [message #58010 is a reply to message #58008] Wed, 22 July 2009 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

The project per se has never appealed. But, if you can guarantee that the boy you saw will be there when I go...

At the other end of the country, in Yorkshire, Eden Camp is good. http://www.edencamp.co.uk/ is not as good as an actual visit, though.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: The Eden Project  [message #58020 is a reply to message #58008] Thu, 23 July 2009 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
acam is currently offline  acam

On fire!

You should take a camera, Nigel, and show us pictures. As it is you are just boasting.

But I do agree that it is well worth a visit even without the guarantee Timmy wants.

Love,
Anthony
Re: The Eden Project  [message #58022 is a reply to message #58020] Thu, 23 July 2009 08:34 Go to previous message
Nigel is currently offline  Nigel

On fire!

Unfortunately, Anthony, I don't think camera. I had one in my pocket and took three pics all day. I got home and realised I hadn't taken any pics of the whole area.

Also in these puritanical days there is the fear of being arrested for photographing the wrong thing or person. I was rather scandalised to see parents taking pics of their own children playing on a wooden frame.

Hugs
N

PS - Okay, so I'm boasting.

I dream of boys with big bulges in their trousers,
Never of girls with big bulges in their blouses.

…and look forward to meeting you in Cóito.
Previous Topic: A Night At The Opera
Next Topic: Anybody have ill -gotten briefs?
Goto Forum: